Management Force has been awarded a contract from HELLAS GOLD SA to carry out a Process Hazard Analysis for the "Skouries Concentration Plant" at Halkidiki.
The main of the PHA Study is to:
- Identify operation and workplace hazards and operability issues;
- Identify consequences and detection or/and control or/and other mitigation measures in place to reduce consequences; and
- Assess need for further harware or software measures to minimize identified consequences.
PHA methodology applied for the Project include:
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) study: scope of HAZOP is the Project processess (P&IDs); and
- Hazard Identification (HAZID) study: scope of HAZID is all the Project facilities (plot plans and layouts).